The Director, Revenue Cycle is accountable for leading, managing, and directing the revenue cycle operations within the Company by providing quality billing and collections services, as well as, accurate, timely and efficient billing, collections, and administrative processes. He/she will be responsible for strategic planning, goal setting, monitoring/measuring work performance, fiscal/budgetary management, operations/workflow management, human resource management, project management, risk management, continuous quality improvement, information management, on-going communication, and customer service within the revenue cycle operations.
- Responsible for provide leading, managing, coaching and guiding all associates assigned to the department and maintaining positive, effective communication with providers, supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
- Collaborates with health care providers in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the needs of the patients and the organization. Develops solid, strategic business plans and department SMART goals.
- Responsible for measuring, monitoring and meeting key performance indicators and departmental goals in accordance with the company’s established policies and procedures and industry best practices.
- Administers fiscal operations for revenue cycle department, including financial planning, budget development, approving expenditures, meeting or exceeding financial projections, reviewing financial reporting, and explaining variances.
- Manages revenue cycle related functions of the office/hospital visit from the point of charge entry to full adjudication of the patient’s account. Ensuring timely submission of claims, payment posting, denial management, and statements.
- Responsible for maximizing the collection of payments and reimbursement from patients, insurance carriers, government agencies, and guarantors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in revenue cycle management within a large, multi-disciplinary, ambulatory care operation or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in successfully leading and managing a high-performance revenue cycle operation, meeting or exceeding industry benchmarks
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of revenue cycle management principles and practices, including: Medical billing, coding, collections, managed care products, regulatory compliance, payer credentialing, and financial reporting
- Solid financial management skills, including: Budgeting, forecasting, trending, benchmarking, and financial analysis of the department performance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, EPM and EHR software
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test. IND456